Sunday, February 16, 2020

Sunday, February 17

Today we were supposed to go to Puerto Plata to visit friends at another resort, but were advised not to leave the resort due to political unrest.  Today was supposed to be voting day for local government representatives but voting was cancelled due to unknown (to us) problems.  Here is a message from David, our driver:

There have been reports of problems in several local communities today. On my way home yesterday there was a blockade in Redemption Village and I could not go through . At church I heard reports of other problems in the local area. I'm sorry but we think it is better to stay in today.

So we spent time at the pools, walking about, reading and having naps.

Bea Caught me Napping


 Fifty Shades of Blue?
Coral Formations
Coral Formations with Sand
Coral Formations with Dead Wood
We are Here, the Snow is Elsewhere
Never Leave Drinks Unattended

No comments:

Post a Comment